Hey! You’ve arrived at the personal site of Brian – yes, I am the ugly dude pictured above.
- I work for Esignatur Danmark A/S – a company specializing in digital signatures. I am the CTO of Esignatur Danmark A/S – however, I work partly as a software architect and partly as a C# developer. MVC, Razor, Raven DB, ABCpdf, PAdES, SDO, … and loads of other buzzwords.
- Occassionally I do technical review on books from The Pragmatic Bookshelf (pragprog). I’ve done reviews on such diverse books as “Dart for Hipsters”, “Create Mobile Games with Corona”, “OpenGL ES 2 for Android” and a couple of iOS books.
- You can find me on LinkedIn, Twitter and Github.
- I run my own very small consultancy in my spare time (Schau Consulting, CVR 31649102) where I help selected clients with code and consulting.
- Phase 10 Score Card
- Pronouncable Password Generator
- Retro Blast
- CTO, esignatur, 2016/11 –
- Ensuring the continued improvement of the worlds best digital signing solution.
- Lead Developer, esignatur, 2013/4 – 2016/11
- C#, MVC, Razor, Raven DB, Git + GitHub, PAdES, PDF, SDO, XMLDSIG, Signing, Software Architecture, Team City
- Developer, Telenor, 2011/7 – 2013/3
- C#, MVC, Razor, MS SQL 2008, Git, TDD, SBE
- Developer / Application Specialist, CDRator, 2009/9 – 2011/3
- Release Management, Subversion, Java, 118 service, impl. of Service Providers and training/education
- Senior Solution Architect, Capernow, 2008/5 – 2008/8
- Develop roadmap for iTSM product
- Solution Architect, Hewlett Packard, 2001/9 – 2008/4 and 2008/11 – 2009/8
- Virtualization, consolidation, solution architecture, workshop facilitation, “Driver for Linux”, Technical Project Management, Developer on HP OpenView ServiceActivator
- Infrastructure Consultant, Compaq Computers, 1999/12 – 2001/8
- Unix/Linux infrastructure (firewalls, email gateways), Openwave KX/MX, Sendmail, Design and development of MTA gateway
- Developer/System Administrator, Fleggaard Dandata, 1996/6 – 1999/11
- Embedding AcuCobol in the Apache Webserver, data collection tools based on Datamate and Systel, Sysadmin on Linux and HP-UX
… oh, and try this in the Vim editor to see why it is the best editor – ever: