Hey! You’ve arrived at the personal site of Brian – yes, I am the ugly dude to the left.
This is somewhat my personal website (as personal as it gets when you put it online … :-/). Stuff here is probably only useful to me. Some of it is even highly laughable – but please remember, this site is for me. This site, really, is not for you!
A bit about me …
- I work for esignatur – a company specializing in digital signatures. I work partly as a software architect and partly as a C# developer. MVC, Razor, Raven DB, ABCpdf, PAdES, SDO, … and loads of other buzzwords.
- Occassionally I do technical review on books from The Pragmatic Bookshelf (pragprog). I’ve done reviews on such diverse books as “Dart for Hipsters”, “Create Mobile Games with Corona”, “OpenGL ES 2 for Android” and a couple of iOS books.
- You can find me on LinkedIn, Github and WordPress.
- I run my own very small consultancy in my spare time – mand & kode. I am not interested in long running projects – only tasks which is a couple of hours and which can be done in my spare time.
- CTO, esignatur, 2016/11 –
- Ensuring the continued improvement of the worlds best digital signing solution.
- Lead Developer, esignatur, 2013/4 – 2016/11
- C#, MVC, Razor, Raven DB, Git + GitHub, PAdES, PDF, SDO, XMLDSIG, Signing, Software Architecture, Team City
- Developer, Telenor, 2011/7 – 2013/3
- C#, MVC, Razor, MS SQL 2008, Git, TDD, SBE
- Developer / Application Specialist, CDRator, 2009/9 – 2011/3
- Release Management, Subversion, Java, 118 service, impl. of Service Providers and training/education
- Senior Solution Architect, Capernow, 2008/5 – 2008/8
- Develop roadmap for iTSM product
- Solution Architect, Hewlett Packard, 2001/9 – 2008/4 and 2008/11 – 2009/8
- Virtualization, consolidation, solution architecture, workshop facilitation, “Driver for Linux”, Technical Project Management, Developer on HP OpenView ServiceActivator
- Infrastructure Consultant, Compaq Computers, 1999/12 – 2001/8
- Unix/Linux infrastructure (firewalls, email gateways), Openwave KX/MX, Sendmail, Design and development of MTA gateway
- Developer/System Administrator, Fleggaard Dandata, 1996/6 – 1999/11
- Embedding AcuCobol in the Apache Webserver, data collection tools based on Datamate and Systel, Sysadmin on Linux and HP-UX
… oh, and try this in the Vim editor to see why it is the best editor – ever: